Sandbagged!

Sandbagged!
Photograph by Steve Barnett

Thursday 28 October 2010

Shopping list...

Click and then click again to see it properly!
...for the Fly Fair?

  1. Cock Badger Cape of the highest quality
  2. Cock Honey Dun (and all the Rusty, Brassy, Blue variants) ditto.  If only I could find a genetic quality cape in the colours of this old Indian cape that I acquired nearly forty years ago.
  3. Fine black Ostrich herl preferably on the plume
  4. Size 26 (round not oval )silver braid (if I ever see it again)
  5. Anything else that turns the head and fills it with the inexplicable desire to possess and maybe even use it!

Regular Rod

3 comments:

  1. Got a Whiting SB Pro grade saddle. Was so nice, I went back and bought a grizzle.
    Bought plenty of Number 5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RR,

    Were you succesful or did I beat you to them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unsuccessful but I couldn't resist a very fine natural dark blue dun Hebert cape!

    Should be good for Iron Blue Dun versions of the Grey Duster...

    ReplyDelete